School run mum or not; we've all been there when we have zero minutes to get ourselves ready and out the door!
Follow my top tips and recommended products for looking fresh in just 5 minutes!
- Powder foundation is a great, quick, fool proof way to get your base on with minimal effort and no need for added setting powders and concealer. I recommend Senna Mineral Mix powder which gives the skin a gorgeous finish. If you aren't a fan of powder foundation then opt for a stunning glow with Sculpted Tint & Glow.
- Apply your foundation using the Ciara Daly Hero brush for flawless results in less than one minute!
- Multi purpose products will be your best friend. Pop a swipe of bronzer over your lids instead of eyeshadow or use a cream blush on cheeks, eyes and lips.
- Sculpted by Aimee Full Face Edit covers eyes, cheeks and lips - a must have in your makeup bag!
- Delilah Brow Shape is the quickest, most effective way to define brows naturally. Simply comb through with the micro brush for precision.
- A coat of mascara will have you bright eyed and if you need some extra help then add a sweep of cream eyeliner to your waterline to help you look wide awake.
- A pop of lipstick will finish your look perfectly. Opt for your cream blush to keep products to a minimum or add Sculpted by Aimee HydraLip for gorgeous glossy / balm-like finish.
Hope this helps those busy mornings!
And if all else fails, go fresh faced and makeup free!