Seoulista Beauty Wonderberry Skin Defence Instant Facial
SHIELD SKIN FROM ENVIRONMENTAL AGGRESSORS WITH THIS HIGH-TECH PROTECTING FACIAL MADE FROM NATURAL BIODEGRADABLE BIOCELLULOSE
ONE-STEP FACIAL FOR INSTANT RESULTS:
- Who it's for: skin exposed to pollution and extensive screen-time
- Innovative biocellulose mask fibre technology
- Protects, soothes and promotes a healthy skin barrier
- Infused with antioxidants, hyaluronic acid & ceramides
The Seoulista Wonderberry Skin Defence Instant Facial® is infused with a powerful blend of antioxidants, to help protect the skin against the impact of sport, weather and pollution. City dwellers and outdoor enthusiasts alike can benefit from the pollution-busting solution which adds an extra layer of protection to your everyday routine.
Made from natural ingredients, our ground-breaking biocellulose fibre offers the ultimate in facial technology. It’s able to absorb 100 times its weight in our targeted skin-specific serums and deliver their active ingredients at least ten times faster than topically applied skincare.
After just 20 minutes, your skin is hydrated, inflammation is minimised, and skin cell turnover is increased, resulting in healthy, glowing and protected skin.
The Seoulista Beauty® skincare range is free from parabens, mineral oil, sulphates and artificial colours. Our products are cruelty free and never tested on animals.
- Use pre- or post-sport or after exposure to harsh environmental conditions
- Prep your skin by cleansing with Seoulista Magic Cleanse® before use
- Time precious? Use the night before and wake up to party-perfect skin
- Use the extra serum in the pack as a bonus treat for your neck & hands
A potent antioxidant, also known as a superfood, blueberries are a powerful protectant against a number of environmental factors, including blue light emitted from phones, laptop screens and UV rays
Containing the powerful antioxidant vitamin C, pomegranates help to decrease oxidative damage caused by pollution and free radicals and help combat the signs of ageing caused by UV exposure.
Ceramides help to rebuild the skin barrier, as well as form a protective layer that limits moisture loss and visible damage from environmental stressors