Sculpted by Aimee CloudCream
A nourishing ceramide-rich moisturiser formulated to soothe, strengthen and repair dehydrated or sensitised skin. The clinically-tested* formula champions the power of ceramides to help repair the skin’s protective barrier, lock in moisture and provide a first line of defence against environmental aggressors. The whipped, cloud-like texture is infused with replenishing ingredients that work to create a soft, supple and luxuriously smooth complexion.
CloudCream™ nourishing ceramide moisturiser is the last step in your skincare routine. Massage into cleansed skin morning and evening and let it absorb and work its magic. CloudCream™ should be applied after HydraGlo for beautifully hydrated skin.
Some points of note on skin types:
• Dry/Sensitised Skin: We recommend using CloudCream™ morning and evening to replenish, soothe and repair the skin barrier.
• Normal Skin: It is optional whether you use CloudCream™ day and night depending on what you prefer and what you require moisture-wise, but it can help the skin when applied on both occasions.
• Oily Skins: CloudCream™ was specifically designed texture-wise with you in mind. Although it’s richer than HydraGlo, it’s deliberately airy and lightweight to avoid a heavy feeling. Depending on your preference for during the day you can apply this in the morning on its own/pre-makeup or use it only as your night cream to let it replenish the skin while you sleep.
• Ceramides work to lock in moisture and strengthen the skin’s protective barrier
• Hyaluronic Acid attracts moisture to the skin for long-lasting hydration
• Shea Butter delivers soft, smooth skin
• Airy, light and whipped cream formulation
• Dermatologically & Clinically Tested
• Vegan Friendly & Cruelty-Free
• Beautiful, refillable packaging that reduces waste and reflects our commitment to sustainability
A note from Aimee: An all-rounder, CloudCream™ can be applied to cleansed skin in the morning and evening (or anytime you feel you need an extra boost of hydration). CloudCream™ can easily be incorporated into your makeup routine as it creates a dewy, dream-like canvas; the perfect base for any makeup look. In the evening, layer CloudCream™ over HydraGlo to lock in moisture for ultra-hydrated skin.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Propanediol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Sorbitan Stearate, 1,2-hexanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Stearic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Panthenol, CeramideNP, Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Myristic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Beta-glucan, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
*Based on a blind panel test over a two-week period of persons aged 18-80 of varying skin types. Sculpted By Aimee products are purely cosmetic in nature and do not claim to cure, treat or prevent any skin-related disorders. If you are allergic to any ingredients listed or are under treatment or on medication for your skin, please consult with your doctor prior to use.